1. The principle of magnetic levitation: the rotor will deviate from its reference position when subjected to a downward disturbance. At this time, the sensor detects the displacement of the rotor away from the reference point, and the microprocessor as the controller converts the detected displacement into a control signal, and then power The amplifier converts this control signal into a control current, which generates a magnetic force in the actuator magnet, which drives the rotor back to its original equilibrium position.
2. Magnetic levitation technology (English: electromagnetic levitation, electromagnetic suspension, referred to as EML technology or EMS technology) refers to a technology that uses magnetic force to overcome gravity to suspend objects.
3. The current levitation technologies mainly include magnetic levitation, optical levitation, acoustic levitation, airflow levitation, electric levitation, particle beam levitation, etc. Among them, the magnetic levitation technology is relatively mature.
4. There are many forms of magnetic suspension technology, which can be mainly divided into passive suspension in which the system is self-stabilizing and active suspension in which the system cannot be self-stabilizing.
5. Maglev train is a new type of vehicle composed of non-contact magnetic support, magnetic guidance and linear drive system, mainly including superconducting dynamic magnetic levitation train, normally conducting electromagnetic attraction type high-speed maglev train and normally conducting electromagnetic attraction type medium and low speed maglev. .
First Like Comment Share Report
Post time: Sep-06-2022