Recently, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council issued the “Outline for Building a Powerful Country in Transportation” and issued a notice requiring all regions and departments to conscientiously implement it in light of their actual conditions.
Especially in strengthening the research and development of cutting-edge key technologies, the central government affirmed the layout of “the world’s frontiers of science and technology, forward-looking and disruptive technology research that can lead to changes in the transportation industry”.
It also specifically mentioned the “reasonable overall arrangement of the 600 km/h high-speed maglev system, the 400 km/h high-speed wheel-rail (including variable gauge) passenger train system, the low-vacuum tube (tunnel) high-speed train and other technical reserve research and development.”
The development potential of maglev technology in the field of transportation is huge. It can not only greatly increase the speed of traffic, but also have the characteristics of low noise and high energy efficiency. With the support of national policies, the popularization and application of maglev technology will be just around the corner!
The full text of the Outline for Building a Strong Transportation Country is as follows.
Building a strong transportation country is a major strategic decision made by the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at its core based on national conditions, focusing on the overall situation, and facing the future. The master of good traffic work. This outline is formulated for the overall promotion of the construction of a strong transportation country.
1. General requirements
(1) Guiding ideology. Guided by Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, closely focus on coordinating the promotion of the “five-in-one” overall layout and the coordinated promotion of the “four comprehensive” strategic layout, and adhere to the work of seeking progress while maintaining stability. The general keynote is to adhere to the new development concept, insist on promoting high-quality development, adhere to the supply-side structural reform as the main line, adhere to the people-centered development philosophy, firmly grasp the positioning of the “pioneering officer” of transportation, and be moderately advanced, and further emancipate the mind and develop Enterprising, promote the transformation of transportation development from pursuing speed and scale to focusing more on quality and efficiency, from relatively independent development of various transportation modes to focusing on integrated development, and from relying on traditional factors to focusing more on innovation. An efficient, green and economical modern comprehensive transportation system, creating first-class facilities, first-class technology, first-class management, and first-class service, and building a transportation power that is satisfied with the people, has strong guarantees, and is the world’s leading transportation power. The Chinese Dream provides strong support.
(2) Development goals.
By 2020, complete the transportation construction task of building a moderately prosperous society in an all-round way and the tasks of the “13th Five-Year” modern comprehensive transportation system development plan, laying a solid foundation for the construction of a strong transportation country.
From 2021 to the middle of this century, the construction of a strong transportation country will be promoted in two stages.
By 2035, China will basically build a country into a transportation powerhouse. A modern comprehensive transportation system has basically been formed, people’s satisfaction has been significantly improved, and the ability to support the country’s modernization construction has been significantly enhanced; it has a well-developed express network, a perfect trunk network, and an extensive basic network, and the coordinated development of urban and rural regional transportation has reached a new height; 123 Travel Traffic Circle” (1-hour commute in metropolitan areas, 2-hour access to urban agglomerations, 3-hour coverage of major cities across the country) and “Global 123 Express Freight Circle” (1-day domestic delivery, 2-day delivery to neighboring countries, and 2-day delivery to major global cities) 3-day city delivery), convenient and smooth passenger intermodal transportation, and efficient and economical multimodal transportation of goods; the development level of intelligent, safe, green, and shared transportation has been significantly improved, urban traffic congestion has been basically alleviated, and the barrier-free travel service system has been basically improved; transportation technology The innovation system has been basically completed, the key transportation equipment is advanced and safe, the talent team is excellent, and the market environment is excellent; the modernization of the transportation governance system and governance capacity has been basically realized; the international competitiveness and influence of transportation have been significantly improved.
By the middle of this century, we will build a world-leading transportation power in an all-round way that is satisfactory to the people, has strong guarantees, and is at the forefront of the world. The scale and quality of infrastructure, technical equipment, scientific and technological innovation capabilities, intelligence and greening levels are at the forefront of the world, and the level of traffic safety, governance capabilities, civilization, international competitiveness and influence have reached the international advanced level, and comprehensively serve and guarantee socialism. In the construction of a modern and powerful country, the people enjoy good transportation services.
2. Complete infrastructure layout and three-dimensional interconnection
(1) Build a modern and high-quality comprehensive three-dimensional transportation network. Based on the national development plan, give play to the guiding and restraining role of land and space planning, coordinate the planning and construction of infrastructure such as railways, highways, water transport, civil aviation, pipelines, and postal services, and improve the multi-level network layout with multi-center and networked forms as the main form. , optimize the allocation of stock resources, expand high-quality incremental supply, achieve three-dimensional interconnection, and enhance system flexibility. Strengthen the weak links in the western region, promote the quality improvement and transformation of the northeast region, promote the construction of major channels and hubs in the central region, accelerate the optimization and upgrading of the eastern region, and form a new pattern of coordinated development of regional transportation.
(2) Build a convenient and smooth urban (cluster) transportation network. Build an integrated transportation network for urban agglomerations, promote the integrated development of trunk railways, intercity railways, urban (suburban) railways, and urban rail transit, improve the expressway network in urban agglomerations, and strengthen the connection between highways and urban roads. Respect the laws of urban development, base on promoting the integrity, systematization, and growth of the city, make overall arrangements for urban functions and land use layout, and scientifically formulate and implement urban comprehensive transportation system planning. Promote the construction of urban public transport facilities, strengthen the connection between urban rail transit and other modes of transportation, improve the gradation of expressways, primary and secondary trunk roads, branch roads and a reasonably structured urban road network, open up road microcirculation, improve road accessibility, and improve urban Pedestrian and non-motorized transportation systems, improve the quality of walking, bicycles, etc., and improve barrier-free facilities. Scientifically plan and build urban parking facilities, and strengthen the construction of facilities such as charging, hydrogen refueling, gas refueling and bus stops. Comprehensively improve the intelligence level of urban transportation infrastructure.
(3) Formation of a wide-coverage rural transportation infrastructure network. Comprehensively promote the construction of “Four Good Rural Roads”, accelerate the construction of hardened roads connecting villages and groups, and establish a standardized and sustainable management and protection mechanism. Promote the organic integration of transportation construction with resource development and industrial development in rural areas, and strengthen transportation construction in areas with advantages of characteristic agricultural products and areas rich in tourism resources. Vigorously promote the development of transportation in old revolutionary base areas, ethnic areas, frontier areas, poverty-stricken areas, and forest areas in reclamation areas, and realize poverty alleviation and poverty reduction through transportation convenience. Promote the construction of developmental railways in resource-rich and relatively densely populated poverty-stricken areas, promote the construction of general-purpose airports with functions such as tourism, agricultural operations, and emergency rescue in areas where conditions permit, and strengthen the construction of rural postal services and other infrastructure.
(4) Build a multi-level and integrated comprehensive transportation hub system. Relying on the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, Yangtze River Delta, Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and other world-class urban agglomerations, build a globally competitive international seaport hub, aviation hub and postal express core hub, build a number of national and regional transportation hubs, and promote comprehensive The integrated planning and construction of transportation hubs will improve the level of transfer and replacement, and improve the collection and distribution system. Vigorously develop the hub economy.
3. Advanced, applicable, complete and controllable transportation equipment
(1) Strengthen the research and development of new vehicles. Achieve major breakthroughs in 30,000-ton heavy-duty trains and high-speed wheel-rail freight trains with a speed of 250 kilometers per hour. Strengthen the research and development of intelligent networked vehicles (smart vehicles, autonomous driving, and vehicle-road collaboration) to form an independent and controllable complete industrial chain. Strengthen the independent design and construction capabilities of large and medium-sized cruise ships, large LNG ships, polar sailing ships, smart ships, and new energy ships. Improve the pedigree of civil aircraft products, and make significant progress in large civil aircraft, heavy helicopters, general aircraft, etc.
(2) Strengthen the research and development of special equipment. Promote the research and development of construction machinery and equipment such as tunnel engineering and whole-span lifting and installation equipment. Research and development of new equipment such as underwater robots, deep diving equipment, large oil spill recovery ships, and large deep-sea multifunctional rescue ships.
(3) Promote the upgrading of equipment technology. Promote new energy, clean energy, intelligent, digital, lightweight, environmentally friendly transportation equipment and complete sets of technical equipment. New equipment and facilities such as intelligent high-speed railways, intelligent roads, intelligent shipping, automated terminals, digital pipe networks, intelligent storage and sorting systems will be widely used, and a new generation of intelligent traffic management systems will be developed. Improve the technical level of domestic aircraft and engines, and strengthen the R&D and manufacturing of civil aircraft and engines, as well as the establishment of the airworthiness certification system. Promote the application of intelligent detection, monitoring and operation and maintenance technologies for transportation equipment. Accelerate the elimination of outdated technologies and high-consumption and low-efficiency transportation equipment.
4. Transportation services are convenient, comfortable, economical and efficient
(1) Promote rapid and convenient travel services. Build a large-capacity, high-efficiency inter-regional express passenger service with high-speed rail and aviation as the main body, and improve the passenger transportation capacity of the main channel. Improve the aviation service network, gradually strengthen the construction of the airport network, vigorously develop regional aviation, promote the effective connection of branches and branches, and improve the ability and quality of aviation services. Improve the commuting level of rail transit in urban agglomerations, promote the operation mode of intercity road passenger transportation and public transportation, and create a passenger intermodal transportation system. Strengthen the comprehensive management of urban traffic congestion, give priority to the development of urban public transport, encourage and guide green bus travel, and reasonably guide individual motorized travel. Promote the integration of urban and rural passenger transport services, improve the level of equalization of public services, and ensure that urban and rural residents have a good time.
(2) Create a green and efficient modern logistics system. Optimize the transportation structure, accelerate the construction of key “road-to-rail” projects such as port collection and distribution railways, logistics parks, and special railway lines for large industrial and mining enterprises, and promote the orderly transfer of bulk cargo and medium and long-distance cargo transportation to railway and water transportation. Promote the development of intermodal transportation such as hot metal, highway and rail, public water, and air and land, and promote standardized facilities and equipment for cross-modal rapid reloading and transshipment, so as to form unified multimodal transportation standards and rules. Give full play to the “door-to-door” advantages of road freight. Improve the air logistics network and improve the efficiency of air cargo. Promote the development of professional logistics such as e-commerce logistics, cold chain logistics, large-scale transportation, and dangerous goods logistics, promote the organic connection between intercity trunk transportation and urban terminal distribution, and encourage the development of intensive distribution models. Comprehensive utilization of various resources, improve rural distribution network, and promote two-way circulation between urban and rural areas. Implement the tax and fee reduction policy, optimize the logistics organization model, improve logistics efficiency, and reduce logistics costs.
(3) Accelerate the development of new business forms and new models. Deepen the integrated development of transportation and tourism, promote the development of special tourist trains, tourist scenic routes, tourist waterways, self-driving RV camps, yacht tourism, low-altitude flight tourism, etc., and improve the tourism service functions of transportation facilities such as passenger transport hubs and expressway service areas. Vigorously develop shared transportation, build a service system based on mobile intelligent terminal technology, and realize travel as a service. Develop “Internet +” efficient logistics and innovate smart logistics operation mode. Cultivate a vibrant general aviation and urban (suburban) railway market, improve the government’s purchase of service policies, and steadily expand the market size of short-distance transportation, public services, and aviation consumption. Establish a global delivery service system and promote the upgrading of postal services. Accelerate the expansion of express delivery, increase efficiency and digital transformation, expand new business formats and models such as supply chain services, cold chain express delivery, and instant direct delivery, and promote the construction of intelligent collection and investment terminals and terminal public service platforms. Actively develop unmanned aerial vehicle (vehicle) logistics delivery, urban underground logistics and distribution, etc.
Post time: Aug-06-2022